Granada’s city bus lines have been reorganized on Monday 16 July 2018.
As of this date, there are 29 city bus lines in Granada and the LAC (the high capacity line) disappears and is replaced by line 4 with extended service.
The city bus service operates 7 days a week including Sundays and holidays.
The schedule is from 6:00 in the morning until 12:00 at night. From 12:00 p.m., two night and circular lines operate – lines 111 and 121 – until 6:00 a.m.
Table of contents
- 1 Granada city bus information
- 2 Purchase of city bus tickets
- 3 Granada Bus Ticket and Voucher Fares
- 4 Empresa Autobuses de Granada – Transportes Rober
Granada city bus information
Granada city bus lines
Bus lines to the University of Granada
Night bus lines
Granada Bus Line 4 Special Information
Previously, urban public transport by bus in Granada was substantially modified on June 29, 2014 with the incorporation of the LAC. With the reorganization of July 16, 2018 the LAC becomes the new line 4.
Line 4 has an extended service with 31 stops, of which 19 – the stops located in the centre – have vending machines. At these 19 stops with vending machines, before boarding the bus, you must either buy and validate your ticket or validate the bus pass.
To validate a trip in a vending machine (Validating or Recharging), the card or ticket [with a bar code] is placed or passed on the screen only once per passenger. In small machines it can be validated. In large machines, in addition to validation, tickets are sold.
When there is no vending machine at the stop (Validating or Recharging) – both on line 4 and on other lines – the operation is the traditional one with access through the front door. Once inside, the ticket is purchased or the bus pass is recharged and validated by the driver.
Granada Bus Lines: City Center to Alhambra, Albaicín y Sacromonte
For visitors and tourists it is very useful to know the bus lines that connect:
- Granada center with the Alhambra and the Generalife, line C30 (stop at Plaza Isabel la Católica)
- Granada center with the Albaicín, line C31 (stop at Plaza Isabel la Católica)
- Granada center with Sacromonte, line C34 (stop at Plaza Isabel la Católica)
- And the line that connects the Alhambra with the Albaicin, line C32 (stop at Plaza Nueva)
Purchase of city bus tickets
There are 2 systems for buying tickets:
- Buying and reloading at the vending machines at the stops that have them before entering the bus.
- You can buy and recharge by paying the driver directly at the stops that do not have vending machines.
Tickets or vouchers cannot be purchased at newsstands or tobacco shops.
Granada Bus Ticket and Voucher Fares
- Ordinary Ticket | 1.40€
- 1 Trip with Credibus [Recharge of 5€] | 0,87€
- 1 Trip with Credibus [Recharge 10€] | 0.85€
- 1 Trip with Credibus [Recharge 20€] | 0,83€
- 1 Trip with Monthly Bonus 41€ [Unlimited trips for 30 days] | 0.00€
- 1 Trip with Youth Card : 0.61€
- 1 Trip with University Card : 0.61€
- 1 Disability Bonus Trip : 0.57
- 1 Trip with Owl Bus [night] | 1.50€
- Pensioner Card | 0,00€
- 1 Transfer [60 minutes] | 0.00€
- Transport to the Granada Fair | 2,00€
A transfer is defined as a change of line within 60 minutes of the first bus.
Children under 4 years old travel free of charge on the Granada city bus.
Empresa Autobuses de Granada – Transportes Rober
The company Transportes Rober manages the urban bus service in Granada. It has a free customer service number 900 710 900 where you can consult more information about travelling or any other information.
In the customer service and lost property office of Transportes Rober you can:
- Ask if you have lost any personal belongings inside the bus, either in person or by calling 958 220 450.
- Request maps
- Apply for the Youth Voucher
- Recharge your card
- Leave suggestions or complaints about transportation.
The customer service and lost property office of Transportes Rober is located in Acera del Darro number 30, building Los Montes Orientales, local 22, Granada.
There is also a free telephone line – 900 710 900 – for customer service of Transportes Rober that offers information about routes and timetables.